Ultimate ZIP Cracker is a free trial software application from the Encryption Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-11-12. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
The Ultimate ZIP Cracker is designed for recovering the lost passwords for several file types:
- MS-Word documents (*.DOC), Office 95-2010.
- MS-Excel documents (*.XLS), Office 95-2010.
- MD5 files: recover ASCII, Unicode or UTF8 password from MD5 hash.
- ZIP archives created by PKZIP, WinZip or by any compatible software; large files support; AES support.
- RAR archives.
- ARJ archives created by ARJ, WinArj or by any compatible software.
The program is highly optimized for speed. It supports the following search methods:
- Password Wizard provides easy step-by-step password recovery.
- Brute Force Attack will test all possible passwords.
- Smart Search will test all "pronounceable" passwords.
- Dictionary Search can use the build-in or external dictionary.
- Date search will apply more than 5,000 date formats to a given date range.
- Customized search will use your own search template.
- Guaranteed decryption method will decrypt your .DOC or .XLS file regardless of password used. Very fast on Pentium 4 system!
- Plaintext attack will decrypt your whole encrypted .ZIP file if you have another unencrypted ZIP file (called plaintext file) which contains at least one file from the encrypted archive.
The trial version of Ultimate ZIP Cracker will reveal your password free of charge (for up to 5 characters in length). For all passwords greater than 5 characters you will need to purchase the full version.
Ultimate ZIP Cracker (version 188.8.131.52) has a file size of 303.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 25527 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.